About David Cope & Partners Limited
In November 2005, David Cope was one of the first individuals in the UK to be awarded the title "Chartered Financial Planner". John Cope followed in June 2007 and, subsequently, David Cope & Partners Limited was granted the title of “Chartered Financial Planners” in July 2007.
David Cope & Partners Limited are independent financial advisers:
- We do not have arrangements with any investment institution or any other body that obliges us to promote their products and services to our clients.
- We do not have any external shareholders.
- We are not funded by loans from any investment institution or any other body.
- Any material interest that we have in any transaction undertaken on behalf of a client will be disclosed to that client in writing before the transaction is undertaken.
Our services are purely advisory:
- We do not exercise discretionary control over clients’ affairs.
- We do not hold clients’ money.
- All deposits and investments are registered in the name of the client.
- All ownership documents are forwarded to clients and not held on their behalf.
We are authorised and regulated by the FSA (Financial Services Authority):
- We are bound by their rules.
- We maintain professional indemnity insurance.
- We also subscribe to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (further details of which are available on request, if required).
- We keep records of business transactions for at least six years.
We are members of the Personal Finance Society:
- We adhere to their code of conduct and ethics.
- We follow their programme of “continuing professional development” to ensure that we stay abreast of matters affecting the finances of our clients.
If a client is ever dissatisfied with our services at anytime:
- They should raise their complaint with us.
- A written response will be given within five working days.
- If the client is still dissatisfied, particulars of the Financial Ombudsman Service will be supplied to whom further representations may be made.
- None of this precludes clients from taking their own separate legal advice.
Want to know more about David Cope & Partners Limited?
To arrange a FREE preliminary meeting with one of our chartered financial planners, please contact us.